Kravis Arts Camp
体育在线365Whether students are just establishing an interest in art or are working to develop and improve their skills, the Kravis Summer Arts camp has a little something for everyone.
This two-week long summer camp provides an opportunity for elementary, middle school, and high school students to "Explore the Arts" and tap into their imaginations.
体育在线365The Kravis Arts Camp is divided into elementary, middle school, and high school camps, all with different goals:
- Dates: June 1 to 12, 2020
- Elementary and Middle school camps take place at Lewis and Clark Elementary School, 737 South Garnett Rd., from 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- A free lunch is available to students who are interested.
- High School camps take place at The University of Tulsa Phillips Hall from 9 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuition: $200
- Early Bird Special: $150 if paid by April 17, 2020.
- Tuition & General Registration Deadline: May 15, 2020.
体育在线365Scholarships are made possible with a grant from the Raymond & Bessie Kravis Foundation and are available to Tulsa Public Schools students.
For scholarship information, please email Kim Pope体育在线365 for more details.
体育在线365The scholarship deadline is April 17, 2020.
All scholarship requests will be reviewed on May 2, 2020. Families will be notified the following week by email.